Business Analyst - Concord Group Insurance
Breadcrumb - Business Analyst
As a leading regional provider of personal and commercial property and casualty insurance, The Concord Group helps protect what matters most—from the homes and cars that families rely on to the small businesses that help communities thrive. It’s a role we take seriously, and it's one we know well: Concord Group Insurance Companies has a rich, 90-year history of making an impact in our policyholders’ lives. But we do more than provide peace of mind and helping hands in times of need. Our positive work environment, competitive benefits, and rapid growth also make The Concord Group a great place to build your career. If you like sharing your bright ideas, forging strong relationships, and contributing to your community, The Concord Group may be the right place for you.
- Support Marketing, Claims & Human Resources (HR) analytical strategies and initiatives.
- Lead business initiatives and projects for both Marketing, Claims & HR operations in accordance with defined departmental needs to assure positive impact.
- Perform competitive and market place research to strengthen and support recommendations.
- Build management reports and dashboards that will measure the effectiveness of various activities, cycle time, programs and overall operational effectiveness.
- Analytically capture Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback from Agents & Claimants. Identify trends and deliver actionable recommendations to leadership.
- Analyze data from a variety of sources to identify trends, market potential, competitive forces, segmentation, and business shifts that will allow us to drive results.
- Effectively present strategies and recommendations to others. Influence the direction, design and development of product changes.
- Promote and execute strategies that will allow Concord Group to better integrate with Auto-Owners Insurance.
- Complete ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferably in analysis, mathematics, statistics, business or economics.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact in a team environment and across multiple departments.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to mine, analyze and present results to leadership.
We have an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays and many others. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence to: E-mail HR@concordgroupins.com . Please be sure to put the title of the job on the “subject” if sending an e-mail. Attn: Human Resources, The Concord Group Insurance Co., 4 Bouton Street, Concord NH 03301.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.