Marketing Representative - MA - Concord Group Insurance
Marketing Representative - MA
Marketing Rep MA - Breadcrumbs
Marketing Rep MA Description
As a leading regional provider of personal and commercial property and casualty insurance, The Concord Group helps protect what matters most—from the homes and cars that families rely on to the small businesses that help communities thrive. It’s a role we take seriously, and it's one we know well: Concord Group Insurance Companies has a rich, 90-year history of making an impact in our policyholders’ lives. But we do more than provide peace of mind and helping hands in times of need. Our positive work environment, competitive benefits, and rapid growth also make The Concord Group a great place to build your career. If you like sharing your bright ideas, forging strong relationships, and contributing to your community, The Concord Group may be the right place for you.
This position is based out of our office in Westborough, Massachusetts covering South Shore and Metro West markets.
The incumbent will provide sales, marketing, and profitability leadership to assigned agents within the assigned territory to achieve expected corporate goals. The incumbent will be responsible for appointing new agents, supporting existing agents, providing system training, and implementing tactics to help our agents grow and manage their business.
- Achieve production and profitability goals for assigned agency plant.
- Travel to assigned agents and company events in company car (up to 75% of time).
- Drive growth and profitability through book management, negotiated acquisition of controlled books of business, and skilled use of the business planning tool.
- Responsible for prospecting new agents and achieving new agent appointment goals.
- Lead and communicate agency business planning process.
- Oversee agency training support and develop training strategies for new and existing agents/CSRs to drive business objectives.
- Know key competitor products and value differentiators.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of field underwriting or field marketing experience preferred.
- Proven analytical, decision making, problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills.
- High-level sales skills and marketing expertise with professional contacts within agencies in the assigned territory.
- CPCU or CIC designation preferred.
- Must be fully versed in insurance contracts, state insurance laws, corporate underwriting positions, and agency management philosophy.
- Maintain valid and clean driver’s license.
We have an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, vacation, paid holidays, and more. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence via email to: HR@concordgroupins.com. Please be sure to put the title of the job on the email subject line if sending an e-mail. Cover letters may be addressed as follows: Attn: Human Resources, The Concord Group Insurance Co., 4 Bouton Street, Concord, NH 03301.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.