Software Developer I - Concord Group Insurance
Software Developer I
As a leading regional provider of personal and commercial property and casualty insurance, The Concord Group helps protect what matters most—from the homes and cars that families rely on to the small businesses that help communities thrive. It’s a role we take seriously, and it's one we know well: Concord Group Insurance Companies has a rich, 90-year history of making an impact in our policyholders’ lives. But we do more than provide peace of mind and helping hands in times of need. Our positive work environment, competitive benefits, and rapid growth also make The Concord Group a great place to build your career. If you like sharing your bright ideas, forging strong relationships, and contributing to your community, The Concord Group may be the right place for you.
Responsibilities include coding development of business applications and system integrations related to the insurance systems. System development includes analysis, technical design, coding, testing, and implementation. In addition, maintenance and support for production systems, as assigned.
These are the necessary skills required for this position:
- Microsoft Technologies as distributed application development with .NET Framework and C#.
- ADO.NET or Entity Framework, ASP.Net MVC or Web Forms, Web/WCF Services,
- SQL Server 2008 – 2016, and SQL Stored Procedures.
- Visual Studio 2015 - 2017 and Team Foundation Server.
Skills a plus:
- Minimum 3 years' experience for coding and application development.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent experience required.
- Property and Casualty Insurance or Financial services knowledge preferred.
We have an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays and many others. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence to: E-mail HR@concordgroupins.com . Please be sure to put the title of the job on the “subject” if sending an e-mail. Attn: Human Resources, The Concord Group Insurance Co., 4 Bouton Street, Concord NH 03301.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.