Technical Lead - Concord Group Insurance
Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients. We are proud to be affiliated with Auto-Owners Insurance Company. Auto-Owners Insurance Company is a well-established mutual insurer with a long history of outstanding customer service and is an A.M. Best A++ rated multi-line property and casualty insurer. The Affiliation will allow us to expand our product offerings, grow our workforce, improve operating efficiencies and strengthen agency relationships.
The Technical Lead is responsible for assisting the Assistant Vice President in overseeing the development of business and technical applications.
- Provide supervision and technical guidance assisting team members with the development of business and technical applications.
- Participate in the technical development process as required.
- Review and approve system designs, coding, test approach and implementation procedures for team members.
- Assure current systems in production are maintained to provide high quality access and functionality to users within the organization.
- Maintain database performance by troubleshooting problems with a database administrator.
- Recommend system upgrades and improvements to assure maximum performance levels are achieved.
- Responsible for maintaining and assuring the enforcement of organizational standards set forth by Operation Management.
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- C# development
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Project, etc.)
The following skills are desirable, but not required:
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Prior supervisory and project management experience. Experience with project management methodology, especially Agile a plus.
- Property & Casualty Insurance or Financial services knowledge preferred.
We have an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays and many others. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence to: E-mail HR@concordgroupins.com . Please be sure to put the title of the job on the “subject” if sending an e-mail. Attn: Human Resources, The Concord Group Insurance Co., 4 Bouton Street, Concord NH 03301.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.