Commercial Lines Underwriting Support Clerk - Concord Group Insurance
Since 1928, The Concord Group Insurance Companies has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners throughout the New England region. The Concord Group is a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine, Vermont and Massachusetts. We are an affiliate of the Auto-Owners Insurance Company, an A.M. Best A++ rated multi-line property and casualty mutual insurer with over 100 years of history, delivering outstanding customer service and exclusive commitment to Independent Insurance Agents.
Responsible for preparing daily new business and endorsement reports, ordering/tracking receipt of commercial lines inspections, MVR ordering/review and setting follow-up as necessary, and other general clerical duties for the Underwriting Department.
- Order and tracking for Commercial lines inspections
- Order MVR reports for new business and renewal review purposes
- Preparing and distributing daily new business and endorsement reports
- General clerical duties to include handling of mail, e-mails and telephone calls to agents
- Back-up Underwriting assistant
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- 6 months Property and Casualty Insurance experience preferred
- Above average typing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We have an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays and many others. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence to: E-mail HR@concordgroupins.com. Please be sure to put the title of the job on the “subject” if sending an e-mail. Attn: Human Resources, The Concord Group Insurance Co., 4 Bouton Street, Concord NH 03301.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.