Special Message - Concord Group Insurance
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, protecting the wellbeing of our customers, employees, and business partners has never been more important to The Concord Group. We also recognize the uncertainty and financial hardship being endured by many, as we do our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Protecting Our Insureds
The Concord Group has taken several measures during these unprecedented times to provide policyholders the peace of mind they deserve including:
- Returned over $2,400,000 to over 150,000 policyholders throughout four New England states in response to the Stay at Home orders earlier this year.
- Contributed $25,000 in donations to several local charitable organizations that provide essential goods and services to those impacted by the pandemic.
- Waived comprehensive and collision deductibles for any healthcare workers involved in an accident to and from work.
- Extended the number of days for rental car coverage if there were delays in vehicle repairs.
- Extended the limit on additional living expenses to homeowners who are unable to live in their homes following a covered loss and require temporary accommodations.
We understand that many are worried about employment and finances. While we hope the returned premium helped, know that our Customer Service team is ready and willing to help with any additional billing and payment questions that you might have. We believe that finding case-by-case solutions to our policyholders’ changing needs is essential, especially during these uncertain times.
For more than 90 years, The Concord Group has provided stability and peace of mind to our policyholders through the most difficult of occasions; we are honored to continue doing so now. We thank you for your continued support, and wish you and your loved ones good health.
Daniel L. McCabe
President and CEO